Business Leads Made Easy
A UNC BizHub Munch and Master
April 24, 2014, 12-1p
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. It is also the most effective social media site for B2B lead generation according to a 2014 survey of industry experts.
LinkedIn provides an unparalleled opportunity for your business to do more business quicker and easier than ever.
The problem with LinkedIn is the recent and rapid growth in feature set and site complexity. The innovation presents opportunities and threats. Figuring it all out on your own is a burden that can feel like a ball and chain.
Bring your device for this hands on, expert driven, power-packed session. You will master proven strategies to build your business with better visibility, connections and engagement.
If you want to grow your business,
join us at UNC BizHub
Bring In New Leads: Establish Authority to Attract & Generate High Quality Leads
- Optimize your business page and avoid the most common profile mistakes
- Position yourself as an authority and attract high quality leads
- Build a stronger call-to-action: successful strategies that drive traffic to your landing page
Grow Your LinkedIn Community: Keys to Finding and Engaging the Best Leads
- Find exactly the right person and let LinkedIn send you leads
- Beyond LinkedIn: Find leads when LinkedIn won’t give up a name
- Engage leads using LinkedIn’s communications tools
Use LinkedIn’s New Features to Bring in More Leads
- Take advantage of company page analytics to track & improve performance
- Leveraging LinkedIn’s new features to capture the interest of your leads
Presenter / Facilitator
Viveka is the CEO of Linked Into Business and co-founder of LinkedProspecting, and she also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter.
Viveka has 30,000+ first level connections and a network of over 38 million people on LinkedIn, and 56,000+ followers on Twitter. Her seminars, webinars and workshops have taught and trained well over 90,000 people. She has personally worked with executives at The New York Times, The Daily Beast, Bloomberg, Adaptive Insights, AON and several other Fortune 500 Companies. She is regularly asked to speak at conferences and events for thought leading Social companies like the Social Media Examiner and Marketing Profs.
Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer, and she has been cited in Money Magazine, Simple Living, Ragan, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, The Miami Herald, Social Media Today and The Social Media Examiner. Viveka lives in Loveland, Colorado.
** THIS EVENT SOLD OUT **
When and Where?
Date: April 24, 2014
Time: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m
Location: UNC BizHub
Address: 807 17th St., Ste. D, Greeley, CO 80631
SPECIAL THANKS TO PROGRAM SPONSOR
SPECIAL THANKS TO FOOD SPONSOR:
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Food with Integrity